Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Inspirational quote and not so inspirational caption


     Sure, this quote can be interpreted as , "Ask people what they love to see if their a narcissist" but what I was trying to get across with this is that being confident in yourself is the first step to being nicer to others because people that love you can't be happy unless your happy with yourself. So stop sitting in your room and eating ice cream while listening to sad music and go see that knew movie that your bestie keeps asking about. And if you don't have a bestie than you can continue crying.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have no feed back. This is deep. I've never thought about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like how you interpreted the meaning of this quote. My only feedback would be to fix to the two spelling errors. Overall, however, this is a very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete