Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Facade poem

I am

I seem to be a queen be that is popular and important,
But I really am a worker bee that tends to be avoided.

I seem to be like a dandelion that is fragile and harmless,
But really I am an untrimmed rose with thorns that are dangerous.

I seem to be like a growing tree that provides homes for animals,
But really I am a berry bush with deceptive, deadly, fruit.

I seem to be like a sprinkler that gives water and life to plants,
But really I am a lawn mower that was made only to slice them.

I seem to be like a wooden spoon that makes delicious spaghetti,
But really I am a cutting knife that if used wrong can hurt.

I seem to be like a little mouse that is cute, and small, and fun,
But really I am a mean rat big, angry, and alone.

I seem to be like a school bus that carries children safely,
But really I am a motorcycle dangerous and causing accidents.

I seem to be like a tiny dog that is fluffy and harmless,
But really I am a grumpy cat with big sharp claws.

I seem to be like the dark of night that is making you lose you way,
But really I am a beacon of light that is guiding you day by day.

Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment